FC-TS4060MAX DTG Printer
Freecolor's FC-TS4060MAX is our multifunctional DTG printer ! This new technology combine textile inks and smart control system to produce vibrant full color on a huge variety of cotton fabric substrates, including dark materials!
· Full steel structure body , aluminium alloy bed and machined surface plus milling parts.
· 2 pieces precision print heads for maximum print speed and color
· Double Y Axis Design to alternate printing process to rise up speed
· Curable imprint area of 35x45 with 2 plate
· Bulk ink supply system easily providing access for maintenance and ink replacement
· Built-in vacuum bed holds flat, lightweight substrates in place
· Flatbed is open at the back and front, allowing oversized products to be loaded and products in trays can be accessed during print runs for continuous loading and unloading
· Printer measures approx. 130W x 185 L x 65 H (cm); Weighs approx. 250kg
· Shipping weight approx. 400kg/5CBM
|Printer Model||FC-TS4060 MAX|
|Print head||2 pieces Epson 4720 or i3200 head|
|Ink||CMYK + White|
|Print Speed||30-120 seconds per piece t shirt|
|Print Size||35x45x 2 plate|
|Materials Thickness||10cm max.|
|Print Resolution||720x2400 dpi max|
|RIP Software||UltraPrint or Photoprint |
|Cleaning System||Auto Cleaning System|
|White Ciculation System||Yes|
|Ink Supply System||Open Bulk Tank With Ink Lack Alarm Device|
|Computer System Requirement||Windows 7 / 10 64bit|
|Connection Port||USB 2.0 /3.0 |
|Cost per square meter||15ml|
|Power||110-220V AC, 50/60HZ|
This new ink system includes 2 pcs Epson 4720/i3200 heads, 16 channels - 8 channels for the full color CMYK inks plus 8 channels for White ink.
Bulk Ink System
Each ink color omes in a 500 mL ink tank The bulk ink delivery system reduces the need for ink refills and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply add the ink into empty ink and you are ready to continue printing. No cartridge filling or cleaning necessary! Our ink produces little to no fumes, so costly ventilation systems are unnecessary, One set of ink will print up to 100,000 square inches!
White Ink with Circultion System
The introduction of white ink allows you to print directly onto dark materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. The printer comes with 4 white channels assigned, but can be configured with more, giving you control over the amount of white ink that is applied to your products. It can also be printed as a gradient under photographs, giving you white highlights where you need them.
Ink Lack Alarm System
Equipped with ink lack alarm system to remind you to fill ink when ink near finish.
Freecolor's FC-TS4060MAX has a large imprint area of 35cm(W)x45cm(L) X 2 plate . The built-in automatic height sensor will detect products and position the flatbed so they are at an optimum distance (2mm) from the print head to maintain the highest quality imprints possible.
Our repositionable tray fixtures make it easy to print on products of varying shapes and materials. Simply lift off one tray and slide in a new one to change from one product to another. Print speed for a full print run ranges from 30 seconds (white t shirt) to 1 mins (dark t shirt ). durable imprints on t shirt, hat, gloves, shoes, towel, fabric, paper and MUCH more!
Freecolor offers advanced RIP software ( also support Photoprint) and smart control print system, depending on your business' needs. Some of the features included in software include:
· Pre-loaded settings for various substrates
· Control over printer functions and channel settings
· Adjust ink density, saturation, and color controls
· White ink options – full background coverage / spot white
· Control dot size improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Support uni-directonal or Bi-directional print
· Allows you to add your own ICC color profiles to the RIP
· Allows you to create templates for product positioning
· Repeat Function allows you to copy artwork for multiple product prints
· Control dot size to improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Print settings: Uni-directional or Bi-directional
Freecolor also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
Freecolor offers remote training for you and your staff, and we will walk you through the installation of your new FC-TS4060 MAX printer. Freecolor offers a 1-YEAR WARRANTY on our FC-TS4060 MAX printer to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
Include With Your Purchase :
· 1x Maintain injection syringe
· 1 x Screw Driver
· 1 x Spare Damper
· 1 x Spare Cap
· 1 x Manual (download file)
· 1 x Installation Video (Online Demo)
· 1 x Print Software ( download file)
· 1 x RIP software
· 1 x Power Cables
· 1 x USB Remote Control with cable
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED BUT YOU MAYBE NEED:
· Inks ( Other Brand Inks is compatible, but Problems caused by the use of ink of other brands are not covered by this guarantee)
· Primer ( used to improve the ink adhesion on surface of special materials, such as glass, acrylic, metal etc )
· Cleaning solution
· Rotary device ( for bottle printing)
· Computer/Laptop with window 7 / 10 64bit system with an available USB port
REFUND, RETURN & REPAIR POLICY:
Printers must be return in new condition, unused and unopened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of printer received (shipping is non-refundable). The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the cartier immediately.
About Machine Repair and Parts Replacment term, if the guarantied parts broken under the warranty , we could repair or replace new parts during warranty (the customer should send the old parts back during one week after receive the new parts ), The customer is responsible for the parts repair or replacement shipping cost.