Freecolor DTG Printer FC-DTF300
Freecolor DTF Printer FC-DTF300 is one of the affordable options on the market compared to alternative technologies. Freecolor FC-DTF300 produces durable and intense color prints, is built on Independently smart print engine, and uses Two Epson piezo printhead easy to do maintenance and fast speed.
The FC-DTF300 can be used to print with our DTF Transfer Films, DTF Inks, DTF Powder, DTF Mini Powder Shaker to produces durable and intense color prints be press on both Dark and Light garments for multiple fabrics types like cotton, polyester, blends,sp andex, leather, and more with significant advantages over comparative systems like White Toner or DTG. DTF Printing is the most popular textile printing technology on the market that can bring your business to the next level.
· Affordable option on the market to print intense color prints on rolls and sheets.
· 2 pieces precision print heads for maximum print speed and color
· 30cm print width (A3+) rolls
· White ink circulation system fully automatic
· Bulk ink supply system easily providing access for maintenance and ink replacement
· Built-in vacuum bed holds flat, lightweight substrates in place
· Roll feed that supports forward & backward
· Print on cotton , polyester, Blends & more
· Machine weight approx. 130kg/110x160x70cm
|Print head||2 pieces Epson XP600 head|
|Ink||CMYK LC LM + White|
|Print Speed||3.5-4.5 square meter per hour|
|Print Size||A3+ (30cm width)|
|Shake Machine Device||Intergrated with PLC touch pannel|
|Print Resolution||1440 dpi max|
|RIP Software||Maintop or Photoprint |
|Cleaning System||Auto Cleaning System|
|White Ciculation System||Yes|
|Ink Supply System||Open Bulk Tank With Ink Lack Alarm Device|
|Computer System Requirement||Windows 7 / 10 64bit|
|Connection Port||USB 2.0 /3.0 |
|Cost per square meter||15ml|
|Power||110-220V AC, 50/60HZ|
This new ink system includes 2 pcs Epson XP600 heads, 12 channels - 6 channels for the full color CMYK LC LM inks plus 6 channels for White ink.
Bulk Ink System
Each ink color in a 500 mL ink tank The bulk ink delivery system reduces the need for ink refills and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply add the ink into empty ink and you are ready to continue printing. No cartridge filling or cleaning necessary! Our ink produces little to no fumes, so costly ventilation systems are unnecessary, One set of ink will print up to 100,000 square inches!
White Ink with Circultion System
The introduction of white ink allows you to print directly onto dark materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. The printer comes with 6 white channels assigned, giving you control over the amount of white ink that is applied to your products.
Ink Lack Alarm System
Equipped with ink lack alarm system to remind you to fill ink when ink near finish.
· Large print area that can print DTF A3+ rolls with the exclusive roll feed system.
· Built-in Roll Feed system with advanced modular that supports forward and backward feeding for no paper jam issues.
· Built-in Intergrated Powder Shaker Machine with PLC touch panel to easy use.
· Built-in White lnk Circulation system fully automatic to eliminate white ink separation and precipitation.
· Continuous ink system with advanced large white ink tank
· Built-in Vacuum and Suction Platform with adjustable wind control for more precise prints.
· Roll Feeder on the back of the printer for easy feeding.
· Smart control for saving energy
· Independently smart print program software
Freecolor offers advanced Maintop RIP software ( also support Photoprint) and smart control print system, depending on your business' needs. Some of the features included in software include:
· Pre-loaded settings for various substrates
· Control over printer functions and channel settings
· Adjust ink density, saturation, and color controls
· White ink options – full background coverage / spot white
· Control dot size improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Support uni-directonal or Bi-directional print
· Allows you to add your own ICC color profiles to the RIP
· Allows you to create templates for product positioning
· Repeat Function allows you to copy artwork for multiple product prints
· Control dot size to improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Print settings: Uni-directional or Bi-directional
Freecolor also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
Freecolor offers remote training for you and your staff, and we will walk you through the installation of your new FC-DTF300 printer. Freecolor offers a 1-YEAR WARRANTY on our FC-DTF300 printer to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
Include With Your Purchase :
· 1x Maintain injection syringe
· 1 x Screw Driver
· 1 x Spare Damper
· 1 x Spare Cap
· 1 x Manual (download file)
· 1 x Installation Video (Online Demo)
· 1 x Print Software ( download file)
· 1 x RIP software
· 1 x Power Cables
· 1 x USB Remote Control with cable
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
REFUND, RETURN & REPAIR POLICY:
Printers must be return in new condition, unused and unopened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of printer received (shipping is non-refundable). The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the cartier immediately.
About Machine Repair and Parts Replacment term, if the guarantied parts broken under the warranty , we could repair or replace new parts during warranty (the customer should send the old parts back during one week after receive the new parts ), The customer is responsible for the parts repair or replacement shipping cost.