Freecolor FC-UV6090D UV-LED Direct to Substrate Printer
Freecolor's Freecolor FC-UV6090D uv printer combines our fast production speeds with a larger product capacity. Featuring industrial-strength components, multiple high-performance print heads and a newly configured, CMYK LC LM + White+ Varnish UV-ink configuration, this printer will produce vibrant full color and textured imprints on a huge variety of substrates.
· Full steel structure body , aluminium alloy bed and machined surface plus milling parts, lead screw step with servo motor
· 3 pieces precision print heads for maximum print speed and color
· UV-led lamp with water cooling sytem
· Curable imprint area of 24 x 36 inches (60x90cm) with 8 inch print height
· Bulk ink supply system easily providing access for maintenance and ink replacement
· Built-in vacuum bed holds flat, Desktop type design with light weight substrates in place
· Flatbed is open at the back and front, allowing oversized products to be loaded and products in trays can be accessed during print runs for continuous loading and unloading
· Printer measures approx. 62" W x 58" L x 35" H; Weighs approx. 300kg
· Shipping weight approx. 450kg/4.5CBM
|Print head||2 or 3 pieces Epson TX800 head or 2 pieces DX5 or DX7 head|
|Ink||CMYK + LC +LM+ White+ Varnish|
|Print Speed||2-10 square meter per hour|
|Print Size||60x90cm max.|
|Print Height||20cm max.|
|Print Resolution||360x1080/ 360x1440/ 720x1080 / 720x1440 / 720x2160 dpi|
|RIP Software||Maintop 6.0 or Photoprint|
|Cleaning System||Auto Cleaning System|
|White Ciculation System||Yes|
|Ink Supply System||Open Bulk Tank With Ink Lack Alarm Device|
|Computer System Requirement||Windows 7 / 10 64bit|
|Connection Port||USB 2.0 /3.0 |
|Cooling System||Water Circulation Cooling |
|Motor Brand||Leadshine Servo|
This new ink system includes 18 channels - 6 channels for the full color CMYK LC LM inks and 6 Chanels for white inks plus 6 channels for Varnish.
Bulk Ink System
Each ink color omes in a 500 mL ink tank The bulk ink delivery system reduces the need for ink refills and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply add the ink into empty ink and you are ready to continue printing. No cartridge filling or cleaning necessary! Our ink produces little to no fumes, so costly ventilation systems are unnecessary, One set of ink will print up to 100,000 square inches!
White Ink with Circultion System
The introduction of white ink allows you to print directly onto dark and clear materials. You can print solid white imprints, or use it as an opaque base for color imprints. The printer comes with 6 white channels assigned, giving you control over the amount of white ink that is applied to your products. It can also be printed as a gradient under photographs, giving you white highlights where you need them.
With varnish function bring you glossy and special 3D artistic effect
Ink Lack Alarm SystemEquipped with ink lack alarm system to remind you to fill ink when ink near finish.
Freecolor's FC-UV6090D has a large imprint area of 24”W x 36”L x 8”H . The built-in automatic height sensor will detect products and position the flatbed so they are at an optimum distance (1-3mm) from the print head to maintain the highest quality imprints possible.
Our repositionable tray fixtures make it easy to print on products of varying shapes and materials. Simply lift off one tray and slide in a new one to change from one product to another. Print speed for a full print run ranges from 6 mins (only color) to 30 mins (High-Emboss effect). The built-in UV-LED lamp cures the inks instantly as they are printed for rock-solid, durable imprints on metal, glass, wood, stone, plastic, fabric, vinyl and MUCH more!
Freecolor offers advanced Maintop RIP software ( also support Photoprint ) and smart control print system, depending on your business' needs. Some of the features included in software include:
· Pre-loaded settings for various substrates
· Control over printer functions and channel settings
· Adjust ink density, saturation, and color controls
· White ink options – full background coverage / spot white
· Control dot size improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Support uni-directonal or Bi-directional print
· Allows you to add your own ICC color profiles to the RIP
· Allows you to create templates for product positioning
· Repeat Function allows you to copy artwork for multiple product prints
· Control dot size to improve imprints on curved or uneven surfaces
· Print settings: Uni-directional or Bi-directional
· Support 3D / Emboss artist effect
· Resolution settings:
360/720x1080 – photography, fine detail
360/720x1440 – photography, very fine detail, high quality, smooth substrates
Freecolor also offers customized ICC color profiling to improve the accuracy and consistency of color imprints from one substrate to another.
Freecolor offers remote training for you and your staff, and we will walk you through the installation of your new FC-UV6090D uv printer. Freecolor offers a 1-YEAR WARRANTY on our FC-UV6090D uv printer to give you peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our top notch technical support via telephone, email, live chat and skype video so you can reach us any time you have a question or run into difficulty.
Include With Your Purchase :
· 1x Maintain injection syringe
· 1 x Screw Driver
· 3 x Spare Damper
· 1 x Spare Cap
· 1 x Manual (download file)
· 1 x Installation Video (Online Demo)
· 1 x Print Software ( download file)
· 1 x RIP software
· 1 x Power Cables
· 1 x USB Remote Control with cable
· 1 Year Limited Warranty
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED BUT YOU MAYBE NEED:
· Inks ( Other Brand Inks is compatible, but Problems caused by the use of ink of other brands are not covered by this guarantee)
· Primer ( used to improve the ink adhesion on surface of special materials, such as glass, acrylic, metal etc )
· Cleaning solution
· Rotary device ( for bottle printing)
· Computer/Laptop with window 7 / 10 64bit system with an available USB port
REFUND, RETURN & REPAIR POLICY:
Printers must be return in new condition, unused and unopened for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the date of printer received (shipping is non-refundable). The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and all items need to be in the original package. Absolutely no returns are accepted from damages caused by carriers, in that case, the customer needs to open a claim direct with the cartier immediately.
About Machine Repair and Parts Replacment term, if the guarantied parts broken under the warranty , we could repair or replace new parts during warranty (the customer should send the old parts back during one week after receive the new parts ), The customer is responsible for the parts repair or replacement shipping cost.